NFTE New York Metro (NFTE-NYM) is giving away 2 Southwest Airlines tickets* to one lucky winner!
In an effort to raise awareness of the 2013 Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge (YEC), NFTE-NYM has launched a Twitter campaign to promote entrepreneurship education and to broaden its presence on social media. The contest is simple:
- Follow @NFTENYMetro
- Retweet our daily #giveaway message
- You’re entered to win – it’s that easy!
The giveaway ends April 12, 2013, at 12:00 pm EST. Followers may enter the contest once a day by retweeting our daily #giveaway message for the duration of the initiative. The giveaway winner will be announced at 5:00 pm EST on April 12th via @NFTENYMetro.
Rules and Restrictions
• Ticket giveaway includes up to $250 per ticket*
• There is no expiration date as to when the tickets must be purchased
• You must follow @NFTENYMetro prior to retweeting the daily #giveaway message
• You can enter the giveaway once a day from March 12, 2013, to April 12, 2013, 12:00 pm EST (maximum number of entries per contestant is 32)
• One winner will receive both tickets
• Must be 18 years of age or older to enter giveaway
• Must live within the continental United States
• Tickets are valid only for destinations served by Southwest Airlines
• Cannot be an employee of NFTE or Southwest Airlines
• Winner will be announced via @NFTENYMetro account at 5:00 pm EST on April 12, 2013
Why are we doing this?
We care deeply about our students and their futures. Through entrepreneurship education, we are determined to provide programs that inspire young people from low-income communities to stay in school, to recognize business opportunities and to plan for a successful future. Since opening our doors in 1987, we have reached over 30,000 students in the New York Metro area; this year alone there are over 2,800 NYC students enrolled in NFTE programs. By following and retweeting @NFTENYMetro, you are helping us to spread the word about NFTE, its programs, and how entrepreneurship education can change the trajectory of a young person’s life.
To learn more about NFTE NY Metro, visit http://www.nfte.com/what/programs/new-york-metro.